In this busy world, everybody needs some platforms to be connected globally.
And, when it comes to managing and balancing your professional and personal lives, you should try Microsoft Outlook.
You can easily manage your emails, monitor to-do meetings, manage appointments, and a lot more. But after using the application for a long time, you may face the [pii_email_438b8df723445f10b881] error.
If you’re also trying to solve this error, you have come to the right place. Because in this guide, we will let you know each and everything regarding this error.
Without any delay, let’s get started !!
Major Reason of [pii_email_438b8df723445f10b881] Error
There are several reasons for having the [pii_email_438b8df723445f10b881] error in your MS Outlook.
- You could see this error if you’re using MS Outlook for a long time and not clearing your cookies and cache.
- You could see this error if your MS Outlook is not correctly installed on your device.
- You could also see this error if you use the former version of the application.
- You might also be unable to find out the cause of the error; in that case, you need to talk to the customer support team.
4 Legit Ways to Fix the [pii_email_438b8df723445f10b881] Error
There could be several ways to fix the [pii_email_438b8df723445f10b881] error, but only a single one will work for you. Thus we have discussed 4 legit ways to fix this error here.
Get your suitable one !!
First Way to Fix this Error: Update your MS Outlook
You might be facing an error or glitch due to not having the latest version of MS Outlook and using the old version.
- Check whether your PC or Laptop supports the most updated version or not. If it helps, then what are you waiting for? Edit it to the latest version.
- Once you update your former version, your entire former version will be retrieved to the latest version.
- If you are required to re-install MS Outlook on your device, then you should have the backup of your essential files.
- Now, you can transfer your files quickly. But if your MS Outlook is still lacking and showing the [pii_email_438b8df723445f10b881] error, then you should probably talk to customer support.
Second Way to Fix this Error: All the Cookies and Cache Needs to be Cleared
In our daily work, we mostly forget to clear the useless cookies and caches of our devices, which becomes problematic for the PC or Laptop.
- You need to go to your files and option and clear all your waste cookies and cache of the MS Outlook.
- After clearing all your cookies and cache, you should log out of your Microsoft Outlook account. And if you use multiple accounts, then log all of them out.
- Now reboot/restart your device and now login to all your accounts again on MS Outlook. Your error must be resolved.
- If the error is still here, you need to talk to the customer support team.
Third Way to Fix this Error: Choose the Auto Repair Tool
If you don’t know what’s wrong with your PC or Laptop, we strongly recommend you have an automatic correction tool that will automatically repair such minor problems in MS Outlook.
- Visit the cPanel and the function setup of the tool and check all the necessary details regarding the software.
- Now, open your Office 365 application, and select the MS Outlook there for repair.
- At the start of the application, you need to change the button and choose which type of fix you need.
- Once you have selected the type of fix, you need to follow the commands shown on display. It would help if you tried to go for the net version of fixing the tool.
- Next, all you need to do is to restart your device and open MS Outlook again.
- If your PC or Laptop is still showing the error, you need to talk to the technician.
Fourth Way to Fix this Error: Delete All the Third-Party Apps
Wherever you trust the third-party apps, you will have to face some hindrances, and here in the MS Outlook.
- Two different email applications create the conflict and [pii_email_438b8df723445f10b881] error is one of the causes of it.
- Thus, please remove all the non-trusted third-party applications from your device for better and smoother working.
- If you have successfully removed all the third-party applications from your device, now your MS Outlook application might be running smoother and error-free.
Microsoft Outlook could show the [pii_email_438b8df723445f10b881] error because of any of the reasons. But above all, we have mentioned almost all the possible solutions.
We hope this article helps you, and even after trying a lot, you cannot solve this error; you should try to talk to customer support properly, and you will have an error-free application.